Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Lawson Programmer

*Project Location*

Dallas TX

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Skype*

* USC/GC only  *

*Support of Lawson Financials and HR Suites.  Maintenance and development
of process flows using process flow integrator and javascripting.  Heavy
support person to Lawson users.  *

*Specific Job Description (to be provided by hiring manager)*

   - *High degree of support to the Lawson User community.*
   - *Writes and implements bug fixes, data repair and upgrades, ensuring
   not to affect schedules, procedures or training.*
   - *Creates new systems and applications as necessary when requested by
   the users.*
   - *Act as functional and technical resource for Lawson reporting
   applications.*
   - *Monitor and take appropriate action to maintain integrity of the
   Lawson databases including security and privacy issues.*
   - *Evaluate and maintain Lawson software and related documents and
   tools.*
   - *Prepare documentation and distribute to staff information on
   implementation and upgrades as necessary.*
   - *Work with outside companies to develop interfaces into and out of the
   Lawson system.*
   - *Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.*
   - *Flexible work schedule may be required.*

*Span of Control*

   - *Has no direct or indirect reports*
   - *Works under only general direction.*
   - *Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.*
   - *Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.*

*Typical Minimum Education & Experience; Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
Required*

   - *Bachelors degree with 4+ years related experience.*
   - *Minimum of 4 years hands-on Lawson experience including General
   Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Human Resources, Benefits, and
   Payroll.   Experience with 9.0.1 required.  Javascript experience is a
   plus.*
   - *Experience with Lawson portal web applications and development is
   required.*

   - *Technical Skills:*

*-Languages: UNIX Korn Shell Scripting, Lawson 4GL/CASE(Cobol), PL/SQL.*

*-Knowledge of Lawson process flow and design studio.*

*-RDBMS: Oracle 10g/11g.*

*-Operating Systems:     UNIX (AIX)*

*-Must have Microsoft office suite skills*

   - *Experience with large-scale implementation and upgrades in Lawson. *
   - *Solid understanding of Lawson ERP systems both technical and
   functional is required.*
   - *Must have excellent Lawson trouble shooting skills and support
   experience.*
   - *Strong leadership, high energy, enthusiasm, initiative and
   entrepreneurship*
   - *Solid written and verbal communication, time-management skills, and
   proven ability to work well with others is a must. ESS/MSS is desirable
   (Benefit Enrollment).*
   - *MS Add-in experience is a plus.*
   - *LDAP experience is a plus.*

Thanks & Regards,

Meenu Sharma

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757/58 Ext 105

Email : me...@rgtalent.com

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*