Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.

*Job Description:*

*Job Title: *Python Developer

*Location: *Franklin, TN

*Job Type:6-*12 Months Contract

*Interview Process: Phone then Skype*

Python Developers – Two of them.

We are currently seeking a Senior Software Developer for our CORPORATE IT
department located in Franklin, TN. As a Senior Python Developer, you will
be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle
including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and
technical design, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit
testing, debugging, and maintenance.  The Senior Software Developer will be
expected to:

         Enjoy writing code in a highly collaborative environment!

         Articulate the advantages and disadvantages of architectural
choices being made in software development approach

         Document deliverables

         Understand and participate in team leveraging a hybrid Scrum / XP
/ Kanban methodologies

         Bring a DevOps mindset to the role (practices such as continuous
integration, continuous deployment, and cloud computing a very strong plus)

         Be a problem solver; be given any problem and come back with
solutions…or at least alternatives

*Job Requirements:*

         College diploma or university degree in the field of computer
science, information sciences, or related field and/or 4 years equivalent
work experience preferred

         Experience in Python 2.7+ and 3.3+ modules

         Experience in PHP5+

         Experience in HTML5 and CSS3

         Experience in RDBMS/NoSQL Database Technologies like Postgres and
Couchbase Server

         Experience in Caching Technologies like Memcached

         Working knowledge on REST-ful API

         Working knowledge on Queuing Technologies like RabbitMQ

*Waiting for your response..*

Best Regards

*Ravi Nigam*

Technical Recruiter

978-558-4666 EXT 101

r...@teknavigators.com <ka...@teknavigators.com>

gtalk-rawnigam...@gmail.com

TekNavigators, LLC

8875 Hidden River Parkway

Suite 300

Tampa, FL 33637

DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments.  You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.