Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Sr. SAP EDI Consultant*

Dallas, TX 75254

7 month contract

Phone and Skype

*Required:*

SAP EDI Consultant in the Dallas, TX area. This person needs to be strong
in SAP and EDI since this role is usually the highest-level technology
expert on the project.

SAP TLE (Trusted Link Enterprise) EDI expertise required, knowledge of
multiple release versions helpful.

SAP platform migration expertise required.

LEA experience needed as well.

Certifications in TLE are preferred.

Solid Background in EDI projects required.

*JD:*

This role is typically engaged as the highest-level technology expert on a
project team.

Partners with business analysts, systems analysts and engineers in
requirements gathering and reviews.

Responsible for analyzing and translating business, information and
technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines
solutions to achieve business objectives.

Works with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure teams to
produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project.

Develops enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications,
systems and platforms. Proposes changes in process, policy and standards as
they relate to the architecture and design principles.

Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions
to solve business problems. Viewed as a technical expert and critical
resource across multiple disciplines.

Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
other related field. Or equivalent work experience.

Typically has 7 to 10 years of experience in multiple IT areas and 2 to 3
years of relevant architecture and project management experience.

Requires advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of
architecture, application design, systems engineering and integration.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.