*​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​**Hi,*

*Please see the below position and if you feel comfortable, then please
send me your updated resume at **ah...@c-visionit.com
<ah...@c-visionit.com>*

Required:

Location:  Findlay, OH
Duration:  1 year with possibility of extension
Start Date:  ASAP

   -

   This is tied to a $1M+ Global Services opportunity that we are tracking.

   This project is highly complex and is currently in the definition phase
   for requirements analysis.

   Job Description:

   Strong applications BA with SQL Server/.NET background required to
   understand the logic of the current application and then work with the
   business users to ensure that the unique business process are translated to
   the new application.  This person should have strong requirements gathering
   and documentation experience.  We are looking for an individual that can
   look through documentation, ask questions, dig in to identify requirements
   and write specifications for the system. We need a self-starter and strong
   drive.

   This work is specific to the bolt-on applications, which interface with
   the core system, datawarehouse, etc..

   The current Technology stack for the bolt-on applications includes:

   Visual Studio 2013
   .NET 4.5
   ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC 5
   Telerik UI for ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC
   WebAPI/Windows Communication Foundation
   NHibernate
   Autofac
   SQL Server 2012/2014

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ahmed*
*Ahmed**@c-visionit.com* <cha...@c-visionit.com>
Direct : 2482897760​
http://www.c-visionit.com/|| 800-397-7124(Fax)
3150 Livernois Rd, Suite 140, Troy MI 48083
Certified Women Owned Minority Business Enterprise {WMBE}​