Hi,

Send me matching profiles at gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position:-  Lead .Net Developer*

*Location:-  Atlanta GA*

*Duration:-  6+ Months *

*Interview:- Phone + Skype *

Job Description:

This is an *Insurance domain* project where Lead developer must have strong
understanding policy process. Experienced in on-site and offshore
development model, good understanding business process and converting
business process into requirements. Work independently and providing best
practices and methodologies, good communication skills and ability to work
and communicate directly with Client and Project Manager

·         HTML 5 experience

·         Have Insurance background

·         Off shore managing experience

·         Project manager type experience

·         Proven Leadership skills – managing teams

·         8-10 yrs experience as Dot Net and make sure they are strong as a
Lead and can manage offshore staff

Focus on language skills pls

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*