Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

Java Developer

Marcy/Utica, NY

6-12 Month Contract

*Interview Process:* phone screen and WebEx or Skype

*Major Purpose of Job:*

To provide customer support for NYISO Portfolio application of solutions
including design, coding, testing and documentation reviews ensuring
standards and quality are met; able to work independently or in a team
setting; assist in the development of task lists, and execute technical
activities under the direction of a Project Manager

Reengineer Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) applications for functionality
enhancement and/or development of new application process.

To design, develop, test, implement, and document web applications using
Oracle and Java Enterprise Edition.

*Essential Job Functions:*

   - Reengineer applications to create functional design documents.
   - Develop new reports or add functionalities to Energy Accounting and
   Data warehouse  applications to meet stakeholder business requirements
   - Respond to information requests from business managers to provide data
   for and/or the results of data analysis.
   - Analyze, Investigate, and provide resolution of data integrity and
   validation issues.
   - Analyze, Investigate, and provide resolution of end-user reported ad
   hoc query and standard report issues
   - Assist end-users in their efforts to use the NYISO Portfolio
   applications to meet their business requirements
   - Assist business users in defining new functional and data requirements
   that would enhance the existing Reports.
   - Support implementation of new functional and data requirements by
   working as an integrated member of the implementation and test teams

  *Requirements: *

*Skill Requirements*

   - Strong knowledge in Java EE, C-language, HTML and shell scripting is
   required with 5 year experience in Building Java Web application under
   Jboss environment.
   - *Good Knowledge of Java Cryptography extension (JCE) and  SSL/TLS
   communications*.
   - Minimum of 5 years’ experience in  PL/SQL programing using Oracle
   databases 11g and higher.
   - Experience in writing complex queries, including creation and use of
   views, materialized views and data import function.
   - Strong problem solving skills.
   - Experience with Oracle Application server and JBoss.
   - Experience in using SQL server 2008 or higher Database.
   - Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting real-time critical
   applications.
   - Knowledge of JavaScript and other web scripting languages required.
   - Knowledge and experience in SOA, web services preferred.
   - Strong oral and written communication skills.
   - Uses effective techniques to manage time.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.