Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

*DB2 DBA*

*Project Location*

*East Peoria IL*

*Duration*

*6 months /Contract*

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI : Phone Hire*

·         Manage/Administer DB2 database instances.

·         Responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining 100s of

enterprise level DB2 instances/databases.

·         Good knowledge of AIX, database security, backup and

recovery, disaster recovery, diagnosing/resolution of problems, systems
monitoring, memory and storage management, SQL tuning, ITSM incident
management, managing and scheduling database changes using ITSM tool and
methodology.

Education/Experience:

·         Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant field required.

·         8+ years relevant database management experience required.

·         Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving

skills, customer service, good teamwork & interpersonal skills and highly
technical knowledge of DB2.

·         Ability to work independently and manage one's time while

following good plan management, identifying project or task dependencies,
communicating and coordinating tasks and target dates within the database
team and external teams & customers.

Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:

·         Planning and requesting needed resources to install both SAP

and Non-SAP DB2 instances and/or databases.

·         Install, maintain (fix apply or upgrade), configure,

monitor, tune DB2 instances/DBs, diagnose problems, correct errors, manage
security and backup/recover DBs.

·         Assist application DBAs to maintain schema objects, tune SQL

and run Runstats/Reorgs.

·         Review project requests describing database user needs to

estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.

·         This applicant must have DB2 LUW proficiency with SAP

experience in addition to a strong technical background. The candidate must
have strong HADR experience.

·         It would also be beneficial if the candidate for the

position has experience with any of the following: DB2 Connect Gateway,
Data Studio, Federated DB, Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), EMC Boost, Optim
Performance Manager, Purescale, DPF, BLU columnar DB, BMC Remedy and ITIL
process, AIX navigation, Unix shell scripting, Flash Copy Manager or SQL
code development.

Thanks & Regards,

Meenu Sharma

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757/58 Ext 105

Email : me...@rgtalent.com

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*