Hello Partners,

We are looking for *JAVA Architect* for one of our client at *Bethpage, NY*.
Please let me know your interest.

*JAVA Architect*

*Location:** Bethpage, NY (Long Island)*

*Duration:** 6-12 months++ *

*Rate: $70/hr*

*Car:** Yes required for when candidate starts (public transportation is
not an option)*

*Mode:** Phone and Skype are now viable options if candidate is not local.*

Main technology skills include: Enterprise Design Patterns, spring
integration, strong transaction management, JMS, Restful WebServices and
also knowledgeable in User Interface with front end development.

*Required Skills:*

·         Professional experience within commercial product development
companies

·         *Have played an architect role in the past (formally or
informally).*

·         Have a strong Java, product development background.

·         Experience with either big data tools or within large, complex,
data-driven product environments.

·         Have worked within renowned product development, but also on
small companies and start-up building new products.

·         *Cloud experience (AWS preferably)*

·         10+ years of application development experience in Java/J2EE
development

·         Technically should be strong with all JAVA concepts

·         *Solid demonstrated object oriented software development
experience with JAVA, J2EE technologies JSP,  Spring, Hibernate, JSON,
BSON, SQL, JBoss Business Process*

·         Commons-logging, technologies such as log4j, Slf4j, Shell
Scripting

·         Solid development experience with XML technologies such as XSD,
XPath, XQuery, XSL, XSLT

·         Strong development experience with developing Java Web Services
WSDL, such as JAX-RS

·         Well versed in the use of software development tools like
Eclipse/NetBeans, Git

·         Working experience on UNIX, Windows environments and cloud
environments (Amazon Web Services)

·         Extensive knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Oracle, and SQL

·         Should be able to manage JAVA development team.

·         Should have worked in Complex projects – large in size and scope

·         Should have extensive Experience in design and development of
Enterprise Applications

·         Should have extensive experience in event processing workflows
using spring integration

·         Experience in Oracle database / AWS Red shift and Java
application servers like Tomcat (tcServer)

·         Should have experience in test driven development

·         Should have experience in unit testing frameworks such as Junit

·         Should have experience in XML Processing

·         Should have ability to work on broad-assignments within the team
including the ability to deliver results with limited guidance and oversight

·         Should have ability to work with both senior management level
executives and development teams

·         Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
are needed

·         Agile experience is a plus

*Technical Skills:*

*Core JAVA: *Java/J2EE, Jdk7/Restful Webservice using Jersey/Spring/Eclipse
IDE Juno Service Release 2/JBoss 7 Development.

Also HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS / Javascript/JQuery /
AngularJS/Bootstrap/Grunt/Bower/NodeJS/Apache Server

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.