*Position: IBM Content Manager*

*2Weeks +*

*Location: Springfield, MO... USA*

*Assignment requires to be initially onsite for 2-3 days and complete the
project by remote*

It is a 2 week assignment that will require to be onsite for the first few
days in Springfield, Mo.   The assignment  is to research the requirements
to migrate from IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition 8.4.3 to Opentext.

The client would then need to work with the resource remotely (depending on
where they live) to document what was learned and create the required
Statement Of Work.

The resource must be senior, have experience with IBM Content Manager
Enterprise Edition 8.4.3 running on a Mainframe , be able to document and
report the findings and recommendations on the migration to OpenText.

Today I received a special order for a customer that I have been soliciting
for a while.

They are looking for a senior resource for a US based project:

They require an IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition 8.4.3 Mainframe (not
CMOD)

We will need to vet the resource with Senior Technical Management at the
client location.  Need top guy.

Srinivas Chitalu

IT Staffing Consultant   |   PlanIT Inc.

416-260-9996 Ext 221 (O) |  647-523-0505 (M)

srinivas.chit...@planitsearch.com

[image: Description: cid:image012.jpg@01CFF52C.7A081570]