*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position*

*Position: SQL Server Developer*

*Location: Hawthorne, NY*

*Duration: 6-12 month*

I have a 6-12 month SQL Server contract in Hawthorne, NY.

*Local candidates only who can interview on-site. Non-local candidates will
not be considered.*

Below is the job description.

If you have any available consultants, please let me know.

*Duties:*

   - Create a pricing management database to streamline day-to-day
   activities.
   - Gather design needs. Create high level functional and technical
   specifications.
   - Develop a database that meets the business needs of the Sales and
   Marketing department.
   - Position based in Sales and Marketing but will regularly interface
   with IT to ensure the tools are executable.

*Experience:*

   - 5+ years of software development experience
   - Extensive experience with database development with SQL Server
   - Recent experience with VB.NET and knowledge of VB
   - Knowledge of web development helpful
   - Strong communication and time management skills

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>