Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAN Administrator

*Project Location*

Bethleham PA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* USC/GC ONLY*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

The Storage Administrator will serve as part of the Storage Administration
team in the management of the storage environment. Extensive knowledge of
SAN/NAS operational needs is essential.

* Provide operational and engineering support for current and future SAN
and enterprise storage infrastructure production and DR data centers

* Participate as a functioning member of the enterprise storage engineering
and support team

* Support and maintain all aspects of the SAN and storage allocations,
including management of FC switches, drive arrays, installation and
management of all fiber connectivity for the infrastructure

Responsibilities:

* The storage engineering and support team provides 24/7 support and day to
day operations

* The successful candidate must participate in the on-call rotation to
respond to all SAN and storage related issues

* The successful candidate must have experience in managing enterprise SAN
and storage environments in a highly available configuration

* Experience with systems and services in a highly available environment
for a global company is highly desired

* The candidate must be proficient in supporting both UNIX and Windows
operating systems

Requirements:

* 3 to 5 years with advanced knowledge as systems administrator supporting
Solaris & Windows

* Good understanding managing EMC Isilon, and XtremIO

* Storage provisioning utilizing vendor specific tools

* Ability to build new frames from the ground up and disk layout including
disk configuration and disk groups

* Performance monitoring and reporting of enterprise storage environment

* Ability to control and work remotely with SAN and storage devices

* Experience with the physical and logical SAN elements, interfaces, and
configurations of Sun & Wintel hardware

* Document storage physical & logical layouts for operations support as
well as new projects