*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*

Front End Developer

Duration: 12Month

Interview process: Phone then In-person

Location: New York, NY

Opportunity to help shape the next generation of TV advertising
experiences. Join the leader in interactive TV advertising as it charts the
course for the next frontier of rich media – the television screen.

We are seeking front-end software engineers to build groundbreaking
interactive experiences on connected & interactive TV platforms. Here,
front-end software engineers strive to write beautiful, efficient and
reusable code to create intuitive and highly engaging user experiences.
They are smart, curious and are constantly trying to push the envelope in
what is possible on connected & interactive TVs.

Responsibilities:

•             Specialize in building visually stunning and highly
interactive experiences on connected & interactive TV platforms

•             Contribute to internal libraries and tools

•             Contribute to standards and best practices guidelines

•             Work closely with our design and business intelligence teams,
as well as other engineers

Requirements of the Front-End Software Engineer position include but are
not limited to:

•             Three(+) years’ experience in developing highly interactive
web applications

•             Extensive experience with object-oriented JavaScript, HTML5
and CSS

•             Experience with front-end MV* frameworks (Backbone, Angular,
Ember.js, YUI)

•             Experience with cross browser and cross platform development
strategies

•             Experience with debugging and performance tuning strategies

•             Interest if not experience working further down the stack

•             Experience developing against web-based APIs

•             Ability to quickly learn new concepts, languages and software
is necessary

•             Keen eye for good design and user experiences

•             Experience in an agile development environment

•             Bonus: Contribution to open source projects

Thanks & Regards
Mayank Tripathi

Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies

1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: 408 459 5786, Fax: *408-608-6088* <408-608-6088>

Email: *mayan...@idctechnologies.com* <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: *www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
GTalk/YM:  mtripathi.recruiter
MP Please consider the environment before printing this email.