Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Software Developer = Software Integration project

*Project Location*

Sunnyvale CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Must haves:*

   - Need to be a Software Developer = there will be a coding challenge
   - Developed Frameworks =  Automation Framework or Test framework
   experience (TDD) focused on Software Integration and Product delivery
      - JAVA (compiled and interpreted) preferred

Scripting/ Python preferred

   - Knowledge of End to End integration and validation of source code
   - Services over IP (Knowledge of at least one networking protocol- list
   below)
   - Linux

   - Continuous integration or Jenkins
   - CPE/STB technology or Protocol knowledge – at least knowledge on 1 of
   these protocols:
      - UDP
      - TCP/IP
      - VLAN
      - 802.11P
      - 802.11Q
      - UPLS
      - RDKB

in *Software and System Integration with ability to debug and troubleshoot
through logging and end to end testing functionality.*
The candidate must be well versed in software tools and able to create
and/or modify code in order to perform the function of *integrating
software, compile and release code* for downstream testing activities prior
to large scale deployment.