Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*JAVA full stack Developer*

*Washington, D.C*

*1 year contract*

*F2F Require *

Id proof

Comm. Skills 9/10

2 ref

Please only look for local candidates, they ideally want a full stack guy
that can do both front end and back end development (the role is more back
end focused)

The Software Engineer is responsible building and testing specific
components of the DMD platform.  The team is transitioning their platform
into production and a wide variety of work needs to be done to stabilize
and operationalize the system.  The Software Engineer will work with a team
of engineers and researchers of appx. 10 people.

The Software Engineer will be writing production quality code, as well as,
understanding the code base for the components.  The Software Engineer will
produce technical designs and documentation at varying levels of
granularity.  The Software Engineer will participate in code reviews,
helping the team be effective and agile.

*Required Skills:*

BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Related Field

4+ years Programming and Java Development Experience. Master’s Degree is a
trade of for years of experience.

Experience in programming language Python

Must demonstrate an understanding of software design patterns and the
practical application of those patterns

Experience with Agile Development Methodologies

Knowledge of open source frameworks including Tomcat, Spring, and Zookeeper

Unix/Linux Background

*Nice to Have’s:*

Experience with MySQL and Cassandra a plus

Familiar with Distributed Systems

Excellent Communication skills and a ‘go-getter’

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.