Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Position:* Sr Java Developer

*Location:* Quincy, MA

Phone and f2F

7+months Contract

We are interested in engaging a senior Java developer with experience in
Java /J2EE technologies. We are specifically looking for senior Developers
with J2EE and middleware application development experience.  This resource
will help in application development, configuration, enhancements, gap
analysis, bug fixes and technical support services to different enterprise
applications for Commonwealth of Massachusetts – EOHHS-IT, MA. Knowledge in
the *Healthcare area* with focus on* HL7* is a plus.

*Responsibilities*

   - Perform as a senior member of the maintenance and enhancements team
   - Develop / enhance /review  applications and code in accordance to SDLC
   methodology, industry best practices, and departmental policies and
   standards
   - Analyze business and functional requirements in order to collaborate
   with the Applications Architect and functional leads to propose and
   document technical solutions
   - Create and execute functional integration test plans

   - Provide communication, analytical, and problem solving skills to help
   support the development process and to ensure that the project deliverables
   are met according to specifications.
   - Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional
   customer support
   - Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines
   with high quality deliverables.
   - Experience working with project teams to architect, design, and
   deliver solutions to meet business requirements

*Skills and Requirements*

   - Strong background in Java / J2EE technologies.
   - 8+ years of technical experience.

   - Proficient in SQL, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, IIS, jQuery and other web
   development .
   - Strong background in UI technologies such as XML, XSD, XSLT,
   JavaScript, CSS, jQuery
   - Strong knowledge of relational database design concepts
   - Strong database design skills, Experience with SQL programming in SQL
   Server 2008/2005 and Oracle 11g/10g
   - Web Services development experience using XML, XSD, SOAP and XML Web
   Services. Strong background in REST/JSON.
   - Knowledge on healthcare processing, HL7 formatting and Rhapsody
   development tool a plus.
   - Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies,
   design and implementation
   -  Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development,
   testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
   - Extensive experience in object oriented programming and implementing
   design patterns.

*Experience*

   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree program and
   8+ years of technical experience

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.