Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Title*: Engineer IV
*Work Location*: Brooklyn OH

6-12 Months Contract

Phone and Skype

*Job Description:*
The position will work closely with vendor and other Key Bank technical
teams and technologies on which these platforms reside or are dependent
upon (Windows, Unix, Oracle, SQL, Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Directory
Services, Active Directory, etc.). Individuals will also support and assist
development projects utilizing IBM Business Process Management platforms.

Interface with vendors, as well as, other Key Technology Services teams to
maintain and support the environment.
Administration of Dev, Test, QV & Production Environments
Project lead role on small to medium projects and assist with large size
projects
Works on problems of diverse scope, where analysis of situation requires
evaluation and judgment.
Provide analysis, design, engineering, and consulting for systems
management tools used within Key environment
Responsible for research and analysis necessary to provide capacity and
performance levels required to support business initiatives as they pertain
to the network, storage, or distributed servers environment .
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, and testing skills
Maintain and update Documentation as needed.
Support development projects utilizing IBM Business Process Manager
Engineer or assist in the build and support of the following initiatives:
Migrate IBM BPM v7.5 Applications to BPM v8.5 Platform
Assist in the BPM v8.5 (Oracle) Exadata Project
Assist BPM Development Projects (EDT, PSM, PD1, MDM, etc)
Extend BPM 8.5 Platform for DR using Stray Node Configuration
Design and Build Business Monitor Platform for IBM BPM 8.5
Assist in patching IBM BPM Platform
Script automation functionality in BPM
Assist with BPM 8.5 Capacity Management and Metrics Dashboard
Assist in building additional IBM BPM 8.5 Platform if required

*Hands-on experience with the following:*
Web: IIS; IHS; Java & Java App Servers; HTML; scripting languages; Tivoli;
DHCP; DNS; Active Directory; NAS/SAN.
OS: UNIX: Linux/RHEL 6; Windows 200x; IBM Power-based hardware/components.
Systems Management Tools.
Database: Oracle; SQL Server; Database tools
webSphere 8x Installation, Patching and Administration
Disaster Recovery techniques including LHA and GHA recovery and VM failover
3+ years of IT Infrastructure Experience and hands-on Infrastructure
support of IBM Business Process Manager v7.5 and/or v8.5 (Standard or
Advanced).

*Mandatory Skills:*
IBM BPM 7.5 Administration
IBM BPM 8.5 Administration
Unix Administration
Architecture and Design Work

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.