Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*Position*: Sr Hadoop or Lead developer

*Location*: Basking Ridge, NJ

Phone and Skype

6+months Contract

Become part of a new team 5 developers – our client is looking for several
Big Data Developers (mid-level, senior & lead – must have lead a small team
of developers) for large-scale, high-speed, and low-latency data solutions
in the areas of:

•Large scale data manipulation / ETL.
•Mentor junior developers in SDLC process.
•Long-term data storage / data warehousing.
•Low-latency retrieval systems, i.e. real-time reporting and analytics Data
applications - visualization, BI, dashboards, ad-hoc analytics.
•The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these
purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them.
•Responsible for integrating the optimal solutions with the architecture
used across the company.
•Individual should have expertise and at least 5 years of hands-on
experience with either distributed system such as Java / Python or any ETL
tools as developer required.

In this role you will help shape and augment the team’s continuous delivery
capabilities and utilize DevOps best practices to improve delivery
automation, collaboration, and efficiency.

*These are the skills/attributes that are a must have: * •Expert-level
skills and experience in Hadoop Map-Reduce.
•Expert-level skills and experience in Hive.
•Programming and language skills
•Strong in Java and PIG.
•Good experience with UNIX and Shell scripting.

*Our client is looking for Developers with: *•9-10 years of hands-on
experience in developing data solutions.
•Expert-level skills and experience in Hadoop Map-Reduce.
•4+ years Expert-level skills and experience in Hive.
•Experience with HBase, Talend, NoSQL databases-Experience Apache Spark or
other streaming big data processing preferred.
•Good skills and experience in Linux, Java, XML, JSON, REST.
•Understanding of database internals and data warehouse implementation
techniques; working knowledge of SQL.
•Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
•Solid understanding of data structures & common algorithms Understanding
of time-complexity of algorithms.
•Implementation and design of distributed systems.
•Programming and language skills
•Strong in Java and PIG.
•Understanding and experience with UNIX and Shell scripting.
•System design and implementation experience.
•Familiar with fault tolerance system design and high performance
engineering.
•Fundamental concepts of scheduling, synchronization, IPC and memory
management
•Familiarity with information retrieval techniques is preferred.
•Able to work well in extremely fast paced and entrepreneurial environments
Independent self-starter who is highly focused and results oriented.
•Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
 •Design and develop ETL data flows using Hive / Pig / UNIX scripts/ Talend
jobs Loading from disparate data sets.

•Pre-processing using Hive / Pig / python/ UNIX scripting.
•Design & implement work flow jobs using Talend & UNIX / Linux scripting to
perform ETL on Hadoop platform.

•Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed
design.
•Perform analysis of data sets and uncover insights.
•Maintain security and data privacy.
•Propose best practices/standards.
•Work with the System Analyst and development manager on a day-to-day basis
•Work with other team members to accomplish key development tasks
•Work with service delivery (support) team on transition and stabilization

*These are the skills/attributes that are nice to have:*
 •Experience with HBase, Talend , NoSQL databases-Experience Apache Spark
or other streaming big data processing preferred.
•Previous experience with Insurance industry.

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.