Share resume to vib...@tekshapers.com

Our client is looking for  ……

Role: Java Developer

Location: temple terrace, Florida

Duration: 6 months+

Interview Mode: Phone then Skype

Visa: GC, USC

Job Description:

Looking for someone with a variety of experience in leading/coordinating a
team, J2EE, SQL, Weblogic, OOA/OOD, and some other telecom things. I’m just
going to warn you right now, the rate is probably lower than you would
expect considering they’re asking for someone with 10 years of experience
in some of those areas.

Someone with the SQL, Unix, and leadership experience while just having a
few years in the J2EE and object oriented analysis/design.

Something between 4-6 if we can get some J2EE in there.

*Thanks & Regards!*

*Vibhoj Shukla*

*Tekshapers, Inc.*

*248-565-4747 * 149 / **vib...@tekshapers.com* <vib...@tekshapers.com>