Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

*Job Title:* Big Data Engineer

*Location*: Atlanta, GA

6+ months

H1/ OR EAD Processing Only

Vertical: Insurance, Health Care

 Overview
 Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:

·         Responsible for design and implementation ETL processing from
ingestion to managed repositories and data sets. Serves as the Extract
Transform Load (ETL) SME for the information services team.

·         Mentors and provides training, conducts vendor evaluations and
manages pilots for Business Intelligence tool upgrades; Mentor
onshore/offshore Data developers to ensure solution delivery.

·         Collaborate with analyst team to derive requirements, revise and
finalize specifications, or required technical documentation.

·         Assesses current status and supports BI planning efforts. Mentors
and assists in training initiatives and performs estimates for costs and
impacts. Maintains active relationships with customers to determine
business requirements, leads requirement meetings.

·         Collaborate with architects, Database administrators, Hadoop
administrators to create and maintain development standards and best
practices.

·         Direct interaction with work stream leads throughout the product
lifecycle including time estimates and status reports.

·         Proactively addresses customer issues, prepares alternatives and
implements solutions. Ensures system testing is completed and meets the
test plan requirements.

·         Coordinates integration activities with other IT to ensure
successful implementation and support of project efforts. Conducts code
reviews to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices.

·         Identifies and manages risks and develops contingency plans.
Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversees all
service levels.

·         Develops and defines application scope and objectives, including
impact to interfaces. Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and
technical requirement. Provides escalation support for operational support.
Manages small to medium projects, potentially leading global projects.

Email is the best way to reach me.

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.