*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*

*Title: Sr. Java Developer *

*Location: Mclean, VA*

*6 Month Contract to hire*

*Interview : Phone/ Skype*

*Description*:

Our client is building  a new agile team to modernize their Credit Card
marketing infrastructure, replacing outdated credit card originations and
customer management systems.  This team will analyze, develop, test and
deploy web services and batch applications. We are looking for individuals
to learn and design through experimentation and the ability to integrate
new technologies and tools into their  systems and process.

*Responsibilities:*

•             Work as part of a highly collaborative team in a dynamic
Agile environment

•             Learn and leverage advanced technical practices like pair
programming and test driven development

•             Partner directly with business customers to understand their
needs and help them innovate

•             Design, develop, harden, and deploy new applications and
application enhancements

•             Experiment with and share cutting-edge tools and technologies

•             Maintain documentation and support software solutions as
needed

•             Improve processes within and across Agile teams

•         Mentor more junior developers

*Requirements: *

5+ years cumulative software engineering experience required, 10+ years
preferred.

- At least 3 years of experience in presentation or middleware layer
Application Development using Java EE

Proficient with Java Version 6 and above

-Experience in object-oriented programming languages (preferably Java,
Ruby, Perl, Python, etc.)

-Familiarity with SQL and at least one relational database management
system (preferably DB2 or Oracle)

- RESTful API development

- Proficient with Spring MVC Framework 3.00 and Above [ Web flow is plus]

- Proficient with Common Design Patterns like  MVC, Factory, Template

- Proficient with open-source servers (Tomcat, Apache)

- Proficient with source-control tools [ Subversion / GIT Hub ] and
practices

- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Maven , Continuous Integration tool

- Experience with Oracle, Mongo DB, database systems concepts and
programming

- Experience with Agile practices (Scrum Methodology)

- Experience in creating and documenting architectural design of framework.

*Thanks & Regards Mayank Tripathi*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Phone: 408 459 3740,
Fax: 408-608-6088 <408-608-6088>*

*Email: mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*GTalk/YM:  mtripathi.recruiter MP Please consider the environment before
printing this email. *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*