*Please Reply me on rugender.na...@rsystems.com
<rugender.na...@rsystems.com>*

Role - Microsoft Voice Engineer position

Location- San Francisco CA

Duration-6+months

Rate- Open

Client- Bare Escentuals

Please get me someone local as F2F is required. Get me one resume who will
be a right fit.

Need to have strong Lync and Avaya experience. Let me know if you can help.

Most of the work will be centered around Lync and Avaya.

Primary Responsibilities

The primary support and design for the global telephony systems

Audit/Analyze traffic flow and introduce redundancy paths and cost
effective routes

Support networking team in configuration tasks

Work with the business to understand how to increase productivity with
telephony tools

Contact Center programming and support

Monitoring telecommunications equipment system capacity and performance

Telecomm management

Manage maintenance schedules on call systems globally

Perform upgrades as necessary

Provide new features and educate the business on how to use

Reviewing existing design and infrastructure to understand risks and design
opportunities

Required Qualifications / Skill

Degree in Computer Science or equivalent

7+ years’ experience implementing and supporting:

Advanced system administration functions.

Mid-to-large scale server and storage technologies.

Need experience in:

Lync, Avaya, Skype would be a plus

VoIP technologies,

Avaya S87XX/S83XX/S85XX media servers

Gateways

Modular Messaging

Call recording/screen capture applications

Telephony / Voice mail Management VoIP

Security protocols and management

--

*Thanks & Regards *

*Rugen Nagar*

R Systems Inc

5000,Windplay Drive,El Dorado Hills,CA 95762

Desk no: *916-692-3594*  Fax: 916-939-6337

[CMMi & PCMM Level 5 Company] ISO 27001 |Six Sigma

Web*:* www.rsystems.com

[image: cid:image001.png@01CF57D3.4811B630]

*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*