*Job Title*

*OIM Developer*

*Project Location*

*York MI*

*Duration*

*6 months /Contract*

*  Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Skype *
*job description:*
expert in oracle identity manager r2 ps2, not only administration, but
in-depth understanding of identity provisioning/de-provisioning and ability
to write java custom codes.
ability to troubleshoot complex oim issues and full understanding of tuning
and available configuration settings.
excellent understanding of identity provisioning life cycle.
knowledge of approval process; deployment of oim connectors, development of
out-of-the box (ootb) generic connectors using java jdeveloper utility.
excellent knowledge of java development life cycle and java code exceptions
handling and errors.
good understanding of weblogic application server.
good understanding of weblogic deployment and fine tuning of configuration.

*Meenu Sharma*

*Head-Recruitment | RG Talent Inc.*
*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*
*Phone: 510-443-0757 x 105*
*Fax: 510-952-4633*
*Email *me...@rgtalent.com  ,* Hangout: meenu.rgtalent*

*In my absence please contactAdil Zaman at the following
addressadil.za...@rgtalent.com <adil.za...@rgtalent.com>  Disclaimer: Under
Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at rem...@rgtalent.com