Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.

Android Developer

Denver, CO

6 month

Interview process- Phone, Skype, live coding test.

*Looking for EADGC, USC, GC*

*Required--*

Collaborate around the creation of new and existing features on our Android
products. Craft and maintain world class Android experiences. Partner
closely with our design team to produce an application that flows
seamlessly and works intuitively with our users. Constantly optimize our
existing code base to ensure world class quality.

*Qualifications/Requirements*

   - BS degree or higher in Computer Science
   - Good foundational knowledge of Java and Android SDK.
   - Understanding of Object Oriented Modeling, Middleware, Relational
   Databases and distributed computing technologies
   - Possess good understanding and/or knowledge in Performance,
   Multi-Threading, Scalability, Security, and Engineering best practices on
   mobile applications
   - Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting Android applications
   - Ability to review and perform technical analysis of business
   requirements
   - Willingness to stay up to date with the latest in emerging
   technologies/trends on the Android platform
   - Experience engineering video centric products with knowledge of
   multibit rate streaming and casting.
   - Experience integrating with third
   - party libraries such as video, display
   - Advertising and analytics.
   - Expert knowledge of building responsive user experiences across phones
   and
   - tablets
   - Expert knowledge of Android Studio/IntelliJ IDE, build and
   distribution processes.
   - Experience with unit testing frameworks and TDD
   - Knowledge of building applications that function offline and online.
   - Expert knowledge of Android design patterns
   - Expert knowledge of Google Cloud Messaging and integration
   - Familiarity of Android SDK
   - 5.0 Lollipop and Material Design
   - Strong understanding of hybrid solutions utilizing Javascript/html5
   MVC frameworks

*Desired Characteristics*

   - Strong Communication skills (verbal and written)
   - Analytical skills with the ability to work in a highly collaborative,
   multi country/time zone environment
   - Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize
   multiple tasks
   - Collaborative personality with a proven track record of following
   through and delivering
   - quality products
   - Expert ability to get things done on a small team.
   -

*Waiting for your response…*

Best Regards

*Ravi Nigam*

978-558-4666 Ext. 101

r...@teknavigators.com

*TekNavigators,* *LLC*

8875 Hidden River Parkway

Suite 300

Tampa, FL 33637

DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments.  You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.