*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Salesforce Developer*

*Location: Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*We can use H1B*!! Please I need someone VERY strong!! *THE CANDIDATE MUST
HAVE SERVICE CLOUD AND COMMUNITIES PORTAL EXPERIENCE*

*Must haves:*

Masters / Bachelor degree in Engineering from reputed colleges

5 years commercial application development experience utilizing
Salesforce.com (including VisualForce, Javascript, WebServices, Design
Patterns, XML technologies, UML)

Experience with configuration management and build/release planning &
management

Experience with Version Control systems preferably SVN

Must have a Salesforce Certification

Experience with Community Cloud (online module that connects with
resellers, distributors and partners to increase sales)

Experience with Service Cloud (Costumer Service module for their Call
Center and Customer Service Centers)

*Plusses: *

Exposure to server clusters and scalability issues

Exposure to unit testing/UI automation

Working knowledge of the Security industry

Prior product development experience

3 -5 years’ experience  in integrating with Configure, Price, Quote
applications that maintain product catalog, and pricing data.

* D2D:*

Our client is looking for a senior Salesforce Developer to design,
coordinate, execute and support software application designs throughout
project life cycles. You will also participate in Design and Development of
new features in Salesforce.com with particular focus on Service Cloud. They
are also looking for you to analyze business issues and technical problems
independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions. Also, you will
design and develop enterprise class applications using Apex and VisualForce
and Database related technologies. Be able to contribute as strong hands-on
technical member in project development activities. Participating in
Product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment,
setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details
regarding functionality and configuration

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>