Hi

Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume

*Position : Devops Engineer *

*Location : Seattle , WA*

*Duration : 6-12 Months Interview : Phone then Face to Face *

*Job Description*

·         A Systems Engineer who embraces the DevOps philosophy to automate
and manage infrastructure . they are ready to work directly with devs to
build scalable deployment solutions for industry-disrupting telecom
software .

·         Our client is the leading communications carrier focused on
answering the needs of developers, SaaS service providers, and high-tech
enterprises.

·         Their unique technology and network services provide
communications experts with unparalleled performance, transparency, and
control of the voice communications that power their businesses.

·         Our organization rewards creativity, communication, and
calculated risk-taking to differentiate our product and our company.

·         We thrive on collaboration accross teams and are constantly
looking for ways to improve for our customers, each other, and our
community at large.

*Job Requirements*

   - Strong background in Linux/UNIX administration
   - Strong TCP/IP Networking Background
   - Understanding of Information Security Practices
   - Experience with configuration management & automation (ie. Ansible,
   Chef, Salt)
   - Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous
   Integration and Continuous Delivery
   - Experience with Amazon Web Services or other IAAS offerings
   - Solid understanding and experience working with high availability,
   high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments
   - Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working closely within small
   teams
   - Experience with version control systems (we use Git)
   - Monitoring and Metrics Gathering (CloudWatch, DataDog, Nagios)
   - Scripting Experience (ie. Bash, Python or Ruby)
   - Familiarity with Linux Containers and Virtualization  (Docker, LXC,
   KVM)

*Plus Points *

   - Familiarity with VOIP, SIP, Kamailio
   - Debian Packaging
   - Distributed File systems
   - AWS technologies such as: ELB, R53, CloudFormation, Boto

Regards

Sandeep Chauhan

Technical Recruiter

VSG Business Solutions