*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*

Senior SQL Engineer- Architect

Location: Cleveland OH

6 months contract

GREEN CARD or US CITIZEN only

These positions are available immediately. We are looking for a very strong
candidates with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
Applicants should have strong communication, technical and interpersonal
skills. Experience with Taxation and Tax business domain is preferable.
Candidates must be very senior with the strong analytical skills to work
with a complex Business Domain (Taxation). This is a SQL Engineer/Data
Architect role that should possess analytical qualities of a Business
Analyst and a flexibility to adjust to a schedule dictated by the client's
needs.
The SQL Engineer/Data Architect will be responsible for in-depth
understanding of the business and the ability to look across the entire
solution to develop and promote a strategic vision of our data environment.

The responsibilities will include:
• Translation of the functional requirements and system specifications into
the Data Architecture and detailed design specifications
• Applying judgment in implementing Application Engineering methodologies,
processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs
which may include product design engineering, information security, code
maintainability and reliability
• Producing high quality application engineering deliverables in accordance
with the project timeline.
• Proactively anticipating project issues before they occur; defining the
problem; identifying possible causes; working with the team to identify
solutions; selecting and implementing most appropriate solution
• Maintaining highly effective and consistent communication within the
team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups,
• Providing thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Design, development and code review of highly complex stored procedures
and other database objects.
• Database optimization and query performance tuning
• Application data model design

Thanks & Regards
Mayank Tripathi

Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies

1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: 408 459 3740, Fax: *408-608-6088* <408-608-6088>

Email: *mayan...@idctechnologies.com* <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: *www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
GTalk/YM:  mtripathi.recruiter
MP Please consider the environment before printing this email.