*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: .NET Developer*

*Location: San Diego southern California *

*DO you have any DESKTOP c#/.net developers? *

*Local to Southern California- 44-45 hour max rate*

*Must-haves *

- 3+ years of experience with C#/.NET for WINDOWS DESKTOP APPLICATIONS
- 2+ years of experience with WPF (windows presentation foundation) / XAML
- Strong understanding of design pattern, especially Prism Framework, MVVM,
Entity Framework
-Strong understanding of user control and custom control
-Experience doing unit test with nUnit or Microsoft Test

*Plusses *

- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field/experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development
-Built a control or application in WPF that supports Multitouch
-Performed transformations in 2D or 3D on a graphic in WPF
-Written a control that supports drag and drop in WPF

*Day-to-Day *

Is looking for a WPF .NET Developer for a reputable client of ours in
Carlsbad. We are looking for someone who is experienced at C# for .NET and
WPF in creating desktop applications. This company creates fluid dispensing
and pcb conformal coating equipment that is supported by a global service
network.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103