Hi

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

iOS Developer

*Project Location*

Irvine, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::T+F2F*
*Needed::EAD, GC, USC Only*
Requirements

What you'll do
Design, build, and ship highly downloaded, consumer facing iOS apps with
modern technologies to make our clients successful.
Provide technical expertise and direction within the iOS engineering team
and for our business partners.
Deliver high quality solutions that meet business objectives in a flexible,
collaborative, and rapidly changing environment.
Write solid and efficient code that is extensible and maintainable.
Maintain, document, and grow current products with a vision toward how the
product and architecture should evolve to adapt to new customer needs.
Research and recommend new mobile tools and applications.
Collaborate on the development of software engineering processes to improve
team efficiency.
Help grow the team by interviewing and recruiting other engineers.

What you have
You will be great at multitasking, managing your time, and understanding
the product from a high-level and detail perspective
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Touch
Developing for iOS 7+
iOS Design Patterns
Callbacks, Blocks, Closures, Delegates, and NSNotifications
Storyboards, Auto Layout and Size Classes
Publishing and app through the AppStore
Experience with code signing certificates, entitlements, and provisioning
profiles
Deploying beta apps through iTunes Connect / TestFlight
CocoaPods
Git, JIRA
JSON, XML, REST Web Services
Quickly translating design and extracting assets from Photoshop / PSD files
Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms
Strong communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
The ability to think critically

Nice to have
External libraries and tools, e.g. AFNetworking, SDWebimage, Haneke,
Fabric, etc.
Push Notifications
SQLite and other mobile databases
OS X development experience
Mobile analytics
Continuous Integration tools such as Xcode Bots or Jenkins
iOS Testing Frameworks such as XCTest, OCMock, or KIF
Ability to work on other mobile platforms including Android

What you'll get
Not just a job, but a career, with the opportunity to do the best work of
your life
Everyday Wellness: Great benefits
Winning workplace: Happy and friendly coworkers. Work with the best and
help create awesome disruptive and game-changing products.

Thanks & Regards, *Sushant* *RG Talent Inc.* 39120 Argonaut way Suite #
157, Fremont CA 94538 Phone : *510-443-0757 EXT- 154* Email :
sush...@rgtalent.com Hangout : sushant.rgtal...@gmail.com   URL :
www.rgtalent.com   In my absence please contact Meenu Sharma at following
address me...@rgtalent.com Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed
by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as
we include a way to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an
e-mail at rem...@rgtalent.com and we will gladly REMOVE you from our
mailing list. Click To Unsubscribe Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=sush...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>