Hello Javeed,

Please find the below attached copy of my consultant and let me know if he
fits into the job role.

Thanking in advance and hoping to hear from you soon....

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 7:21 PM, Javeed Ahmed <javeeda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Hi*
>
> *Please share updated resume at **ah...@c-visionit.com*
> <ah...@c-visionit.com>
>
> Java with Healthcare industry EXP
>
> *Technologies include: Java, J2EE, SQL, JSF, Stripes, Struts, Hibernate,
> JPA, Spring, Acegi Security, JBoss, Websphere, DB2, Informix, Eclipse, Ant,
> Maven, JDBC, JUnit, Eclipse*
>
> *Duration : 6 months*
> *No OPT Plz*
>
> *Javeed Ahmed*
>
> *ahmed**@c-visionit.com* <cha...@c-visionit.com> , Direct : 2482897760
>
> 248-619-2062 X110(Office)  800-397-7124(Fax)
>
> http://www.c-visionit.com
> 3150 Livernois Rd, Suite 140, Troy MI 48083
> Certified Women Owned Minority Business Enterprise {WMBE}
>
> --

vij...@theegiants.com

[image: EGiants Technologies LLC] <http://www.theegiants.com/>

*E Giants Technologies LLC*

Office: *515** - **309 - 1607* / Fax: 515-309-4031

1200 Valley West Drive, Suite 403-11

West Des Moines IA 50266
http://www.theegiants.com