Hello Partners,

We are looking for *.NET Developer with AngularJS* for one of our
client at *Houston,
TX*. Please let me know your interest.

*.NET Developer with AngularJS*

*Location: **Houston, TX*

*Duration: 5+ Months*

*Need only local candidate. F2F interview is required.*

*Required Skills:*

No of years’ experience > 6 yrs
Detailed job description - Skill Set: Experience on Visual Studio 2005
-2014 VB.Net and C#.Net Web Development with back end as SQL HTML 5 and
JQuery *Angular JS* or latest Java script framework Knowledge on IIS
Exposure on SQL Server 2005-2014

*Mandatory Skills* .Net, SQL Server, *Angular JS*
Good to Have Skills SharePoint or SSIS

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com