*Please revert with resume @ j...@amtechpro.com <j...@amtechpro.com>*

Hi

I need your help, *I have the EXCLULSIVE ON THIS POSITION & need a
candidate ASAP!!*

I have a need for my American Traffic Solutions; they are looking for
a *FoxPro/Access
Developer *for a 6-12+ month contract opportunity in either *Mesa, AZ*
OR *Bradenton,
FL* (they have 2 locations and the candidate can work at either location).

They are seeking a strong FoxPro/Access developer to help out with a
backlog issue and they would prefer that the candidate have experience
working within a .Net environment.

If you have anyone on your payroll, please send them to me ASAP!

Required Skills

Years of experience

Year last used

MS Access experience

FoxPro experience

Experience working in a .Net environment

*Thanks & Regards*

*Jay Sharma*

Recruiter

T: 202-800-8409 || j...@amtechpro.com

*America Technology Professionals LLC. (Amtechpro)*