Hi,
Kindly let me know if you have any one for below position.

*GC and Citizen please*

*Position: SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LAMP)*
*Duration: 12 months (could be extended)*
*Location: Bellevue, WA*

If you have any more PHP or LAMP full stack engineers, I can use them for
more Sterling roles.

Need some front end coding skills (HTML/CSS/Javascript) necessary for this
job.

Seniority? Mid to Senior (5-10 years of experience, more is fine)

Remote (Skype) interviews? Yes I can hire with Skype interviews for remote
candidates.

Our client is looking for a senior LAMP application developer to join a
fast-paced, aggressive growth company. You should desire to work with a
highly talented team of developers and able to work across the full stack
from UI to back-end services. Your primary focus will be to design and
develop the next generation of our best-in-class screening services and
products. Our client strives for innovative solutions, quality code with on
time delivery. Experiences in designing, coding, analyzing and
troubleshooting large-scale enterprise web systems are the skills that
would make this a perfect fit. Our client’s engineering team promotes
flexible culture and places a strong emphasis on utilizing individuals’
unique skills and talents.

*RESPONSIBILITIES*
• Solve complex business problems with technical solutions
• Deliver quality software by participating in the full software life cycle
from Design to Deployment to Sustainment
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Provide mentorship to colleagues

*REQUIREMENTS *
• BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science or related field – or equivalent
experience
• 5+ years of experience developing enterprise applications
• Fluency in one or more of: PHP, C/C++ or C#
• Demonstrated experience with web services and application integration
with external systems
• Experience with designing, building and implementing APIs using
REST/SOAP, OAuth and JSON
• Knowledge of JavaScript/jQuery/AJAX, HTML, and CSS
• Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS *
• Deep experience developing enterprise SaaS applications
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• SQL experience, MySQL a plus
• Experience with an agile development process
• Familiarity with AWS product offerings and proper implementation

*Regards*
*Mayank*
*978-558-4666 x 103*
*may...@teknavigators.com <may...@teknavigators.com>*