*Client: Atos*

*Configuration Management Analyst*

*Location: TN – Knoxville*

*Local enough to interview F2F *

*Duration: 1 year*

*Any Visa is ok !!*

*Some specific tasks and areas where a candidate could work include:*

   - Familiarity with the concept of imaging a baseline computer and then
   using *Sysprep* to make it hardware independent for faster deployment
   - Expertise with a separate local network setup that could bridge
   through a single computer to a corporate network
   - Transition of product software deployment from optical media to DVD.
   This is a deployment in the field to customers and not internally so the
   task is self-supporting and simple to use.  Requires to first understand
   the dependencies within the installation since there are four different
   computers connected through the network that must perform distinct
   functions after the installation.  These function include: communication
   with a separate gantry, raw data collection from the gantry, reconstruction
   of the acquired raw data into a viewable form, management of databases,
   display and manipulation of the viewable data, and 3rd party tools for
   further data tasks.
   - Boot to media and deploy image (we use multiple packages from the same
   USB and from the single computer to disperse to the remaining computers)
   - VMware with simulator computers to speed up development and testing
   rather than acquiring numerous HW platforms for installation
   - Cloud Simulators (new area)
   - Need familiarity of PowerShell for the effort to refactor CMD script
   to PowerShell

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*