Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: Java architects*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: 1 year*

2 strong, hands-on Java architects. This is a long term project (starts
with 1 year) with one of the hedge funds and is located in Jersey City, NJ.

What I need:

1. Java 8 (1.8) - only! No Java 7 or 1.6, I need experience with Java 8

2. Multithreading - good, deep knowledge

3. Core Java - hands-on, deep knowledge

4. 12-16 years of experience

There is going to be 1 or 2 serious technical interviews, so

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>