*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Sr. eCommerce Platform Developer - Retail*

*Location:  New York, NY (Midtown Manhattan)*

*Duration:  6+ Month Contract*

*At this point I will do any.  Just please make sure they have very good
communication skills.  They will have to do an in person interview though*

*Did I ever send you the eCommerce position with Brooks Brothers?  If not
here it is.  We currently have an exclusive on this one.  Candidates must
be top notch this is a very good client.  Let me know!!*

*Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the position..*

*Job Description:*

*Sr. eCommerce Platform Developer will work as a member of a team
developing a world-class eCommerce experience.  This role requires expert
knowledge in eCommerce, web technologies, JavaScript, JQuery, HTML5, CSS,
LESS, enterprise application integration, security, performance and
scalability.  Opportunity to learn Demandware platform.*

*•          Lead in the entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations
through final implementation deliverables such as use cases, task flows,
detailed mockups for development, and QA*

*•          Create site preferences, custom objects/attributes and jobs*

*•          Integrate third-party payment wallets*

*•          Construct mobile apps*

*•          Own and maintain site bug queue*

*•          Implement and update third-party tracking pixels*

*•          Troubleshoot custom-solutions, and devise alternative
customization approaches to alleviate congestion, handle failures, or
accommodate demand*

*•          Identify optimization points and best practices that focus on
client side, server side and integration layer performance*

*•          Partner cross-functionally in a SCRUM/Agile environment across
most facets of the organization such as:  local & offshore development
teams, creative, marketing, IT, and system architects.*

*Qualifications:*

*•          Must have experience with complex eCommerce implementations on
eCommerce platform.*

*•          Experience with web technologies, JavaScript, JQuery, HTML5,
CSS, LESS, eCommerce, enterprise application integration, security,
performance & scalability.*

*•          Knowledge and understanding of Java and J2EE concepts.*

*•          Knowledge of EJBs, JDBC, Servlets/JSP, XML parsing and
manipulation.*

*•          Knowledge of SOA and experience with Software as a Service
(SaaS) solutions.*

*•          Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles*

*•          Good understanding of deployment considerations specific to
eCommerce*

*•          Understanding of Product Catalog/Price Books, as well as Global
Expansion and Locales*

*•          Ability to create pipelines for feed jobs.*

*•          Proficient in DOM structure and jQuery implementation.*

*•          Experience building responsive and adaptive pages.*

*•          Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodologies*

*•          Experience using Apache Subversion (SVN) for version control.*

*•          Ability to design and develop solutions that incorporate
industry best practices for internet application design, usability, and
data security.*

*•          Experience working in high-volume user environments where
scalability is a primary concern*

*•          Passionate, yet methodical approach to problem solving against
tight deliverables*

*•          Self-starter with excellent communication skills*

*•          Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work
experience*

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103