Hello Partners,

We are looking for *ServiceNow Developer *for one of our client at *Allendale,
NJ*. Please let me know your interest.

*ServiceNow Developer*

*Location: Allendale, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months  *

*Visa: US Citizens or Green Card Holders only. (GC EAD will work)*

*Position summary:* IS Engineer leads the planning, delivery, and support
of ServiceNow capabilities across the end client’s group. The role
encompasses managing vendors, support ecosystems, relationships with
support teams (S&S), and internal/external users. The responsibilities will
be global in nature and will require cross-functional collaboration with
various stakeholders in the IS organization. Among other things, the IS
Engineer is responsible for implementing, administering, and growing our
ServiceNow Enterprise practice.

*Requirements*

*Education & special trainings: *Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent is
required.

*Qualifications & experience:*

   - 5 years of technical support experience
   - 2 years of experience in ServiceNow System Owner
   - Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory
   - Relevant IT Architecture experience
   - Experience with IT Service Management, Service Desk, and Change
   Management processes
   - Experience in web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP,
   POP3)
   - Basic understanding of ITIL v3 methodologies
   - Working knowledge of relational databases
   - Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
   - Ability to multitask and remain detail oriented
   - Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
   - Can work independently and is self-motivated

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com