Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *609-378-1162*

*Job Title: SAP S4 Order to Cash Lead*

*Job Location: Huntsville, AL*

*Duration: 12+Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then Skype*

Candidate will have to have excellent inter-personal/people skills as well
as excellent communication
Strong workshop/blueprinting/SD/OTC and S/4 skills
Activate Methodology can be taught
Need someone who can start asap
They are not looking for an implementer. This is not required at this time
*Immediate need for S4 Order to cash Lead, Sale to Distribution for Hi-tech
company in Huntsville, AL. In Activate methodology  *

For each of the above scenarios, will go through the *4 phases*

·         Prepare: Start with Best Practices by re-using knowledge assets
and pre-build content

·         Explore: Moving into pre-assembly, rapid prototyping, solution
validation workshops and delta backlog.

·         Realize: In this phase iterative delta scope implementation and
E2E integration testing

·         Deploy

·         As discussed with Tom and me, here are the key must-have’s – a
formidable list admittedly.

-         SD Order to Cash. Must have S4 expertise to define and explore
the blueprinting phase for a net new customer.

-         Net New SAP-LED project for 1511 S4

o   for SAP Activate Prepare and Define phase only,

o   the plan is to move into the REALIZE (build) and DEPLOY (go live +
go-live support) phase after that for up to 24 more weeks

-         Each consultant need to be strong leads in their area of
expertise and can drive the Explore phase for a net new

*Key areas of subject matter expertise or basic knowledge for integration
to other work streams:*

-         Define Enterprise organizational Structure: Sales Organization,
Purchasing Organization, Credit Organization

-         Sales & Distribution Core Functionality

-         Serial Number Management

-         CRM Integration (EhP4 level)

-         FSCM Collections

-         FSCM Dispute

-         FSCM – Credit Management

-         Variant Configuration

-         FI-CA Integration

-         EDI/Idoc (Web) interfacing/integration

-         Project Systems

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Nityo Infotech Corp.*

Email: sarthak.bha...@nityo.com

Phone: 609-378-1162

Gtalk: sarthak.r...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-bhatia-80a28aa5

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

http://www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500