Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*Hadoop Developer*

*Location Wausau, WI*

*Duration: 6 month, contract to hire*

*Only EAD-GC,GC,USC*

*Skype!!*

*Visa Copy During Submission!!*

*Situation:* As their environment has matured, they are finding that the
API creation work they are doing is very limited but the data ingestion on
the Hadoop platform has been consistent and overwhelming.

Need to identify contract to hire resources that can come in and help with
the Hadoop piece.

They need someone who is familiar with Unix or Linux shell scripting and
has done some data programming in the past.

These people could be traditional BI resources who have worked on a Unix or
Linux platform or someone that is coming out of a Dev Ops or DBA background
as scripting is portable from those types of roles.

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>