Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: Devops Engineer *

*Location: Columbus, Ohio*

*Duration: 6 months*

I am in need of an Infrastructure Automation Coder to sit  in Columbus,
Ohio. ONLY SEND ME QUALIFIED CANDIDATES, we will thoroughly screen all
candidates.

*Must Haves: *

·         Experience with Infrastructure automation

·         Experience with UCS director

·         Understanding of Rest and SOAP API interfaces

·         Experience with Scripting languages
(SH/KSH/PERL/RUBY/PYTHON/POWERSHELL)

·         Experience working with DevOps centric tools such as but not
limited to PUPPET, GIT, JENKINS, ANSIBLE

·         UNIX/LINUX Experience (administration)

*Plus: *

·         VMWARE and VMWARE tools

·         Previous financial/banking experience

*Day to Day: *

Looking for an Infrastructure Automation Coder. This person will be
responsible for creating code based on infrastructure automation use cases.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>