Dear Friends,

I am going through sleepless night's because of NO arrangement is made
until now.

- My owner has stopped hot water from last 4 days.
- My owner has yesterday hidden the wireless router power cable. No
internet connection at home since yesterday evening hours.
- Lots of pressure by work colleage to return them money which I took
for short term help and now difficult to return because I have spent
them to get my mother's dead body from Sri Lanka to India.
- Yesterday my neighbour has helped with bottle of milk for my
daughter but owner Aunty has said I have money to buy milk but NO
money to pay her three month's rent.
- Today I am at Library to repond to you guys to let you know my situation.
- I have told lie to my Dad that because of some work I am not able to
visit India to do my mother's rituals. The fact is I don't have money
and I can't tell that to my Dad because he is heart patient.
- Daily to preserve my mother's dead body it's costing money which are
not affordable to me.
- I had decided NOT to visit India for rituals but my mind is not
peaceful to accept it.
- I don't know what I can do for residence in London for my wife, kid
and myself. In lots of pressure.

Please friends think about it. Any small helps from you will help me a
lot. I have even discussed with many of peoples to give me as loan but
NO one is willing to give me loan because the situation to return it
is NOT comfortable in short term period.

If you feel to contribute, please help me. I will ensure that your
help will be used for good cause.

I don't know why I am in this situation may be because I love my
mother than my own life - I don't know but I have done my best but in
my seven and half year of Saturn period things are not going to the
plan even though I have NO negative intentions.

Please friends DO NOT expect me to reply you immediately because in
the public library only 2 hours free internet usage is allowed.

Regards,
Pramod