*Please send me your profile only -   harshit.mit...@themesoft.com
<harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>*

*NO OPT/CPT please.*

*Need genuine experience with good communication/confidence skills*

Hi ,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Title : Scrum Master*

*Location : Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration : Long Term*

·         Scrum Master

·         Excellent communication

·         Ability to handle team

·         Ability to remove roadblocks

·         Go getter

·         Was responsible to facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning,
sprint demo and retrospective meetings
<http://www.yodiz.com/blog/agile-retrospective/>

·         Responsible for conflict resolution by focusing on scrum values
of openness, honesty and respect

·         Did estimation and planning in terms of story pointing

·         Helped team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve
them and  removed daily impediment / road blocks

·         Facilitated team for better creativity and tries to improve the
efficiency of the development team

·         Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule
meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick
inspection and proper use of adaptation process

·         Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape
and make them ready for the next sprint

·         Was responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings

·         Organized and facilitates the sprint planning meeting

·         Was responsible for cross team co-ordination

·         Assisted the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed

Acted as a liaison between the developers and User Experience/Visual
Designers. Foster better communication between the disciplines

*Thanks & Regards*

*[image: http://www.themesoft.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/TS-Logo-1.png]*

*Harshit Mittal  || Technical Recruiter *

 *| **harshit.mit...@themesoft.com* <harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>* | *