Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*.Net Developer*

*Atlanta, GA*

*6+ Months*

*EAD, GC-EAD, GC, USC ONLY*

*Face-To-Face Required !!*

*MUST BE WELL VERSED WITH WEB APIs !!*

*3-4 plus years of experience !!*

*Requirements :*

•         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
related field and/or relevant experience.

•         3+ years developing enterprise applications utilizing Microsoft
technology (Visual Studio, SQL Server, Visual Studio Team Services)

•         2+ years writing front-end code using JavaScript/JQuery

•         Understanding of IIS administration and how to setup and deploy
intranet applications.

•         Strong coding skills including ability to write maintainable and
extensible code.

•         Passion for problem-solving and the ability to troubleshoot
production issues effectively in a large codebase

•         Strong knowledge in ASP.NET, C#, Web API required

•         Developer-level knowledge of SQL is required

•         Experience with third-party controls like Telerik and DevExpress
is a plus

•         Experience with Visual Studio Team Services and Azure is a plus

•         Experience reviewing existing systems and understanding their
architecture and functions

•         Strong written and verbal communication skills

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>