*Systems Analyst*

*Client: Commonwealth of Massachusetts*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*6 month contract*

*Local candidates will be selected 1st over non-locals so please focus on
local*

*Onsite interview is required after phone interview*

*The key skills I need to see on resume are: HEAT, System Analyst, SSRS,
and Crystal Report*

*Full Description: *

Our client in Boston has a 6+ month contract opening for a Systems Analyst
to support HEAT Software Service Management upgrade.

The Analyst will be working with business users as well as the applications
team.

Candidate will be expected to build subject matter expertise in the users
field and with the HEAT application.

*Minimum Requirements Include:*
1. A Bachelors degree in a science, technical or business field
2. Strong analytical skills
3. Strong listening skills
4. Strong communication skills
5. Ability to easily work with all people regardless of role/title
6. Ability to think and question people across the organization to minimize
requirement gaps
7. Ability to help bring people together to a common understanding and
agreement
8. Ability to accept constructive criticism
9. Proven ability to write
10. Proficient at problem identification and resolution, and defining and
managing business requirements.
11. Experience producing various work products throughout the analysis and
design phases of a project.
12. Ability and motivation to learn
13. Ability to handle shifting priorities
14. Three to five (3+) years systems analyst experience
15. Three to five (3+) years application and report creation experience
16. Technical skills including SSRS, Crystal Reports or other reporting
tool
17. Working knowledge of SQL and database concepts
18. CRM experience
19. Candidate must bring a writing sample (i.e. software requirements, use
case, or user story) to interview.

*Responsibilities:*
1. Meet with internal customers/users; learn and understand their
processes, workflows and business needs
2. Succinctly write workflow descriptions, business needs and translate to
software requirements
3. Identify gaps during the business requirements phase
4. Define report specifications
5. Alert Project Manager of scope creep that may impact the project
6. Write and execute unit/functional test cases
7. Maintain project documentation
8. Hands-on technical tasks assisting the upgrade development/configuration
team
9. Produce training manuals and provide user training
10. Other tasks as necessary to move the project forward
11. Analyst will be expected to travel to local sites with team members as
necessary for these duties.
12. Candidate will be expected to adhere to core hours, report work
accomplished, and finish assigned tasks in a timely manner

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*