Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*Position: Scrum Master*

*Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH *

*Prefer Local Candidates, If Possible*

*Sponsorship: Green Card / US Citizen Only*

*Phone/Skype*

* Minimum Position Qualifications:*

·         Must have 2-3 years serving as an active Scrum Master.

·         2-3 years experience in a software development organization.

·         Proven knowledge and practical experience of agile software
development methodologies, values,

·         principles, and practices

·         Demonstrated leadership ability to coach and empower the team to
reach their highest potential. Excellent

·         team player and team builder.

·         Ability to communicate and collaborate with personnel at all
levels of the organization and with diverse

·         personality types.

·         Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and
time sensitive work environment.

·         Ability to understand technical issues at a high level

·         Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time
management skills

·         Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and effective in
empowering team members to propose

·         solutions to complex problems

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high
attention to detail

·         Ability to travel independently when required.

·         Agile Certification (CSM, PSM)

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>