Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Position: Java Developer

Interview: Phone/Skype

Visa: GREEN CARD OR US CITIZENS ONLY

•        4-6 years Java/J2EE experience

•        Strong hands-on experience with Java EE or spring framework

•        Strong experience of one or more ORM technologies (like Hibernate,
JPA, or similar)

•        Demonstrated success in building design patterns and software
engineering best practices

•        Experience with automated unit testing technologies (Such as
JUnit, Spock, or similar)

•        Good understanding of SQL, relational database modeling and design

Thanks & Regards

Geetika Rajpoot||Sr. Technical Recruiter

Source Infotech Inc.

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>