Hi,

I am looking to fill few positions. Let me know if you have anyone available
for these.

Position 1:-
Position:- Web Developer - .Net
Location:- Silver Spring, MD
Duration:- 6-12 Months
Rate:- $40 (Little Flexible)
Skills:-
* Responsible for providing software design, programming, analysis, and
project coordination necessary to develop, implement and support
   computer applications.
* Resolve technical problems, perform diagnostics, and develop technical
solutions for customer problems related to application errors.
* Responsible for medium-level technical support functions for 3rd party
software.
* Maintain and publish updated technical or programmer documentation
materials.
* Assist in determining business objectives and outlining functional
requirements
* Proactively manage and track systems issues ensuring resolutions to the
required standard.
* This position will be about 35% project coordination and technical
analyst, and 65% Programming.
* Solid software and technical skills, with an emphasis on web applications.
* 6+ years experience including 3-4 year experience in Web Development, 2 -
3 year in .NET and client/server environment.
* Experience with C#, ASP.Net, and ADO.Net
* Java programming skills including objects, classes, and strings, Java
Applets, Java Beans, Java Script, Java Servlet APIs.
* Experience in writing complex SQL statements, and queries, stored
procedures, triggers, packages, and views with SQL Server, and Oracle.
* Experience with IIS and/or IBM Websphere

Position 2:-
Position:- Oracle Developer
Location:- MN
Duration:- 6 Months
Skills:-
* This is an Oracle R12 project (an upgrade not a new install).
* Need to have a strong Oracle 11i or R12 background (* Developers vs.
Functional resources).
The key areas of focus include:-
* Experience in MFG (MPS, INV, PUR, WIP, Shop Floor) is a big plus,
especially in a configure-to-order world
* Experience in Service is another opportunity

Position 3:-
Position:- SAP MDM Lead
Location:- Greensboro, NC
Duration:- 3 months +
Skills:-
* True consultative consultant with excellent comm. skills.
* 4-5 years hands-on SAP experience including 3 full lifecycle
implementations based on structured methodology with hands-on knowledge of
   SAP Master Data (Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master).
* 2 yrs hands-on experience with SAP MDM (Master Data Management)
* 2 full lifecycle implementations
* SAP MDM 5.5 implementation experience
* R3 ( ECC 6.0) / MDM integration experience
* Should have a fair understanding of how SAP MDM integrates with SAP
NetWeaver, Basis, XI, and Enterprise Portal.
* The consultant should also have experience in master data solutions for
large-scale SAP implementations
* Experience conducting UAT's and trainings

Position 4:-
Position:- SAP Enterprise Asset Management Lead
Location:- Alabama
Duration:- 9 Months
Skills:-
* The EAM Lead should know Plant Maintenance, Service Orders, Fleet
Management, Sales & Distribution, Capital Budgeting, and be familiar
   with SAP IS-U/CCS.
* Must have GIS integration experience - construction or utility work design
exposure utilizing map-based systems
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Demonstrated skills in solutions-oriented consulting approach
* Strong professional presence and a customer-focused attitude
* Demonstrated capabilities in exercising independent judgment and ingenuity
* Strong verbal and written skills

Position 5:-
Position:- Senior/Lead Java Swing User Interface Developer.
Location:- Washington DC
Duration:- 6 Months +
Skills:-
* Candidate will assume the lead UI Developer role for the PRiMA project
supporting Capital Markets.
* Candidate must have strong User Interface Development experience with
Java/J2EE and Swing.
* Candidate must have UI Development experience with large very complex
applications
This position requires:-
* 3+ years of UI development including (REQUIRED)
* 3+ years of Java swing development. (REQUIRED)
* Extensive Experience with GUI layout/presentation design.
* Knowledge of J2EE components including servlets, EJB etc.
* Prior experience with large scale and complex UI development.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field

Position 6:-
Position:- WebLogic Administrator
Location:- Shrewsbury, MA.
Duration:- 6 months
Rate:- $50
Keys to position:-
* Must have Strong WebLogic 9.2 experience,
* Strong Solaris background,
* excellent Korn Scripting experience and excellent communication skills.
* Client will hire from 2 phone interviews
* Need a WebLogic Administrator to support their on-line learning
application.
* The learning management system (LMS) that "powers" the on-line learning
application is based on WebLogic Server technology.
* Job responsibilities include working with the application support staff to
troubleshoot and resolve problems, designing, implementing and
   maintaining all aspects of the WebLogic/LMS system, and participating in
infrastructure related efforts, in coordination with the system
   administration and database administration staff.
* The engineer should be a seasoned individual with the ability to
understand our procedures and become productive immediately.
* Extensive experience planning, designing and implementing necessary
changes to production and non production WebLogic clusters
* Significant experience supporting WebLogic servers for production mission
critical applications
* Extensive Unix and Linux experience. Sun Solaris and RedHat preferred
* Familiarity with several technology tiers, e.g., storage, database,
application and web
* Considerable shell scripting experience

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention