Hi,

Client in Bothell, WA is looking to fill the below mentioned positions. They
need to be local to WA and available ASAP to interview and start. Let me
know if you have anyone available for any of the three positions.

Position 1:-
Position:- Data/Process Analyst
Location:- Bothell, WA
Duration:- 8 Months +
Interview Process:- Face to Face interview required. Local candidates will
be given the priority.
* These people will look a various sources of data from tools like OpsWare,
OpenView, and Assetware and identify trends, define application
   owners, define data types, and help to establish data normalization.
* They will evaluate how data interrelates, how the data sources might
integrate, what types of data needs to be captured if missing, figure out
   how to categorize applications/data into groups that are meaningful,
characterize data in different ways, and help to develop processes.
* Identify new sources of data
* Secure access to data sources
* Determine data accuracy and usefulness
* Define processes to Improve the quality of data (standards)
   1. Frequency of data collection
   2. Consistency (normalization)
   3. Automate data gathering activities
* Identify application owners
* Refine Tier structure
* Refine application list
* Define requirement for tool integration (BAC, Ops Ware, OpenView, Onaro,
Clarity, Team websites, etc.)
* Define integration paths with Change Management
* Define structure and process to manage configuration files (Application &
Service Mapping in DDM)
* Work with project team to develop Asset Management processes and
procedures in application of HP Asset Center
Skills:-
Data analysis, experience with data modeling/data schemas, ETL experience,
Oracle or SQL Server experience, scripting language experience (ie
javascript or vbscript), can write processes using something like UML, Visio
and Excel for diagramming.

Position 2:-
Position:- SQL DBA
Location:- Bothell, WA
Duration:- 8 Months +
Interview Process:- Face to Face interview required. Local candidates will
be given the priority.
Details:-
* Senior level database administration position involving management of
multiple databases in a highly dynamic environment.
* Provide leadership and advanced technical expertise to a team in support
of operational and project related activities.
* Provide advanced technical and operational support to other departments
and teams as required in support of business objectives.
Duties/Requirements:-
* Display strong inter-personal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Provide 24 x 7 on call support as part of a scheduled rotation with other
team members.
* Provide advanced troubleshooting for applications and systems, determining
cause and effect.
* Provide mentoring to fellow administrators, system programmers and others.
* Act as lead and direct other resources in support of project and
operational activities.
* Understand and apply advanced database administration, management and
performance tuning techniques.
* Function as technical liaison for database related project activities.
* Lead design and code reviews, define standards, recommend and establish
policies.
* Evaluate hardware and software requirements and be able to justify
purchase decisions.
* Configure and tune hardware and software to insure optimum performance and
resource utilization.

Position 3:-
Position:- Unix System Admin
Location:- Bothell, WA
Duration:- 8 Months +
Interview Process:- Face to Face interview required. Local candidates will
be given the priority.
Details:-
* Support the migration of UNIX systems into the new data centers.
* Specific duties below are to be performed within the defined timeline of
the transformation factory and datacenter migration schedules:
* Support the migration of all non-production UNIX environments out of Tampa
datacenter into Nexus, Jacksonville, Frisco, Polaris/Orion
   datacenter or decommission. (Includes but not limited to server scoping,
BOM generation, migration strategy, SIS adds, scripting and the
   build/configuration of systems for application, replication and
environmental needs)
* Support the development, planning and design for the "transformation
factory" for UNIX environments. Provide documentation and attend
   meetings as needed.
* Transformation factory build and management for Tier 0 and Tier 1
applications (Includes but not limited to server scoping, BOM generation,
   migration strategy, SIS adds, scripting and the build/configuration of
systems for application, replication and environmental needs)
* Provide weekly/monthly status reports, provide System administration
support for UNIX systems

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention