Hi,

Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year. Here are few new requirements
which i am working on. Let me know if you have anyone available for any of
these.

Position 1:-
Position:- SAP
Location:- Puerto Rico and NJ
Duration:- 8 Months
Rate:- Rate plus Expenses
Note:-
* First 6 months in Puerto Rico (1 month in NJ) + 2 months between the US
and the UK
* Not confirmed, but the candidate would be in NJ for the 1st month during
the Blueprint stages then spend the rest of the time working in
   Puerto Rico. (Or the candidate will work entirely in Puerto Rico)
* Position is slated to start in around two weeks.
Skills:-
* LSO (must be LSO 6.00)
* 1-2 full-life cycle projects in LSO 6.00
* Blueprinting and configuration of LSO solution including standard
interface to SAP HCM
* Design of interfaces to 3rd party tools like RWD uPerform
* Set-up of skills catalogue
* Spanish is a must

Position 2:-
Position:- Senior Level Business Systems Analyst
Location:- San Jose, CA
Duration:- 6 months with extensions
Must Haves:-
* Mid to Sr. Level experience as a Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
* Project management experience (Waterfall)
* Strong communication skills
* Experience with full cycle development from planning phase, analysis,
development, UAT, implementation, and support
* Ability to work independently
* Strong Planning/Analytical Skills
* Highly proficient in SQL
* Customer Service Domain experience (data analysis will be for customer
service related data)
* Strong with Excel and PowerPoint
* Need to be able to communicate data using pivot tables, charts, and graphs
and give clear presentations
* Data Warehousing experience
Plus:-
* Math/Statistics background
* Predictive analysis, statistics modeling for a datacenter
Day to day:-
* Gathering data and requirements and creating a roadmap.
* The candidate will be responsible for managing the entire development
process.
* This position will require the candidate to work on their own and with
little to no supervision.

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention