Hi,

I am looking to fill the below positions. Let me know if you have anyone
available.

Position 1:-
Position:- Sr SAP BPC Consultant
Duration:- 6 month
Location:- New York City
Rate:- Need to be all inclusive and the most competitive.
Skills:-
* Client is in need of a Sr. SAP BPC consultant to join their team on a 6
month+ contract.
* Client is doing a BPC implementation and needs a lead to help them with
the entire life cycle.
* Candidate should have at least 2 prior BPC implementations, as well as 7+
years of BI/BPS/IP experience.
* Good comm. to lead the team.

Position 2:-
Position:- ETL/Datawarehouse Developer
Location:- Wayne, NJ
Duration:- 7 Months
Skills:-
* Informatica and PL/SQL are a MUST
* Closed loop marketing project (EDW project)
* Consultant needs to have experience in pharamceutical and familiarity with
sales & marketing data
* Must possess at least three years of current data warehouse design and
analysis;
* Must possess at least three years of current experience with Informatica
ETL Tool or the Business Objects tool in an UNIX/Oracle environment;
* Must possess at least three years of current experience in development on
multiple databases;
* Must be able to compile and maintain an enterprise schema across all
applications and enforce the principles of good (authorized/accepted) data
   design;
* Must be able to design and maintain data architecture;
* Ability to build data abstraction layers, along with experience with
stored procedures, triggers and SQL;
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with good judgment;
* Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills, ability to work
effectively with a variety of people at all levels, and to interface between
   technical disciplines and senior management in pursuing business
solutions and services;
* Ability to handle multiple assignments and projects, involving time
constraints and negotiation of priorities with internal clients.

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention