Good Morning,

I am looking to fill couple of positions. Please let me know if you have
anyone available.

Position 1:-
Position:- Delphi Developer
Location:- Boston, MA (locals preferred but not required)
Start Date:- 2/16/09
End Date:- 12/31/09
Rate:- $45-50
Project Overview:-
* Developer enhancements to an equity trading platform
Activities:-
* Design, Development and Unit Testing
Required Skills:-
* Delphi
* SQL
* PL/SQL
* Java
* C
* Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a client
facing role

Position 2:-
Position:- Hyperion/Brio/SQL Developer
Location:- Portland, OR
Start Date:- ASAP
End Date:- 8/31/09
Rate:- $45-50
Requirements:-
* Experience in gathering and documenting functional requirements
* Experience with report development in Hyperion/Brio Explorer
* Experience with  basic SQL and Database Navigation
* Experience in source/Target Mapping
* Experience in developing and executing test scripts
* Must have 3+ years of recent experience in Brio and SQL
* Must have previous contracting experience at Large, US Based Companies.

Thanks & Regards,

Satwinder Singh
Senior Sales Manager  I  Econosoft, Inc  I

Tel: (408) 228-0242 X 853
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 853
efax: (408) 324-1729 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- satwinder15
Email: satwin...@econosoftinc.com
www.econosoftinc.com

Anuj Kumar | Regional Manager | Ext 364 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention